This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Imagine!

Imagine Items start shipping very soon!
To me! That means they will ship
very soon To You!
I am placing a big order Monday!!
If you want anything please let me know before then
Even you want it sometime between now and Christmas
I don't want to disappoint anyone!
So, If your want it ASAP or you want in late November
Let me Know NOW!
Here is a list of items and prices:
Cricut Imagine, Yummy $64.95
Cricut Imagine, Best Friends $64.95
Cricut Imagine, Nursery Tails $64.95
Cricut Imagine, Kate's Kitchen $64.95
Cricut Imagine, JT $64.95
Cricut Imagine, Imagine More Cards $64.95
Cricut Imagine, Better Together $64.95
Cricut Imagine, Country Carnival $64.95
Cricut Imagine, Blast Off $64.95
Cricut Imagine, Snow Angel $64.95 Cricut Imagine, Hopscotch $34.95
Cricut Imagine, Ancestry $34.95
Cricut Imagine, Elise $34.95
Cricut Imagine, Mr. Frosty $34.95
Cricut Imagine, Blossom $34.95
Cricut Imagine, Mystical Garden $34.95
Cricut Imagine, Snapshot: Nature $34.95
Cricut Imagine, Snapshot: Texture $34.95
Cricut Imagine, Snapshot: Everyday $34.95
Cricut Imagine, Audrey $34.95
Black Ink Print Cartridge $30.95
Tri-color Ink Print Cartridge $34.95
Full Adhesive-Backed Printable Vinyl, 5 Sheets $7.95
Cricut Imagine 12" x 12" Cutting Mat $9.95
*************************************************
Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. He Terri! I was just wondering if you sell the Silhouette machine? Ok thanks a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't sorry, I do have access to some of the accesories for it.
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete