This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, October 8, 2010

How about a Sale?

Let's do Heartfelt Creation stamps!
Order now through Monday evening at 6pm Pacific time
And get an extra 10% off my already Low Prices!
All exclusive dies made for Heartfelt by Spellbinders
Regular price $24.99, My Price $16.00
Extra 10% makes my price $14.40
HCD701 Posy Patch
HCD702 Butterfly-Border
HCD703 Daisy Patch
HCD704 Perfect Petals
HCD705 Holly-Ornament
HCD706 Cardinal Family
HCD707 Falling Leaves
Here is a link to the Heartfelt site.
Don't order there!
You have to email me
with your order
to get the extra discount!
Any stamp set that goes with any
of the die sets listed above,
that I have in stock,
and I have a lot in stock
Regular Retail $14.99, My Price $11.75
Extra 10% off...$10.58 each
Order now, these are going to go FAST!
If you have any questions
Email me at:
Be sure to stop the
Heartfelt Blog!
Talk about Inspiration!
*****************************************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment