This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Imagine Cartridges have arrived!
Except, of course, about 5 of them
They will be here next week!
I did not order any extras.
I will be ordering more weekly
so if you want any let me know.
I also have ink Cartridges for the Imagine!
these I did order extras!
Mats and Vinyl will be arriving After
I get home from Florida.
********************************************
Birthday Bash ($38.95 each) Arrives Soon!
Mid to Late Next week
*******************************************
Martha Stewart Cake Cartridges ($42.95 each) will
Be released to be shipped soon too!
*********************************************
The New Perfect Pearls Mist ($3.95 each)
is Finally Arriving on Thursday!
Also the Newest Tim Holtz
Distress Stickles ($1.95 each) are arriving!
*********************************************
More Copic Sketch Arriving!
Sale still going:
Buy 10 @ $5.15 each and Pick 3 FREE!
Swatch books in stock $5.50 each
Empty Copic Sketch Markers $3.50 each
**********************************************
Have a Great Weekend!
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment