This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, October 25, 2010

All the New Cuttlebug Companion sets.....In Stock!

I now have all 12 of the new sets Available
Check out the tab at the top for
Cuttlebug to see the pictures
$14.95 each
******************************
There are a few of each of the
Marthe Stewart Carts left $42.95 each
Also
Birthday Bash $38.95
Simply Charmed $38.95
Toy Story $40.95
Nifty Fifty's is Sold Out
********************************
Still waiting for the rest of
the Imagine cartridges to show.
And the Mats, and the Vinyl
*********************************
Only a couple of the ink
cartridges for the imagine left
**********************************
I have one Gypsy left for
$158.95
*********************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment