This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Lot's of Boxes!

In Stock and Shipping Now!
Martha Stewart Cartridges
$42.95 Each
Elegant
All Occassions
Seasonal
**********
Birthday Bash $38.95
**********
New Cuttlebug Companion sets
$14.95 each
Coolio
Country Life
Rock Princess
Happy Hauntings
************
EK Success Punches!
$13.75 each
*************
My Pink Stamper
Stamps!
All 12 Sets!
$15.95 each
*************
Imagine Ink Cartridges
Black $30.95
Tri Color $34.95
************
I got fresh shipments of
Copic Markers (Sketch)
this week with MORE
arriving Wednesday!
Buy 10 Pick 3 FREE
$5.15 each
**************
I will be packing and shipping right
up until Thursday night (the 28th).
Shipping will resume on
Wednesday the 3rd.
*****************
Any Questions???
Email me at
*****************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment