This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thank you to EVERYONE who has ordered!
When "Mini Madness" hits
I try to at least email back Thanks
So you know I saw your order
****
Between:
getting ready to leave
senior daughter
mom went to hospital
work (real job)
dance show
and MORE!
****
I did not get to email everyone back!
If you didn't hear from me.....
Don't Worry!
I ordered plenty and will take care of Everyone!
****
A lot of people told me of several different
Cricut ladies who sent them to my blog
They know who they are...
THANK YOU!
****
Now, I leave Friday morning, Early
I will have internet access once
I arrive in Florida. I will answer
emails as quickly as I can.
I will be home on Tuesday evening
I expect to be shipping the latest
round of Seasonal carts by the
end of the week. I will be sending paypal
requests the whole time I am gone.
It's a 3 hour time difference, I'm thinking
I'll have time when they go to sleep.
Did I forget anything? Probably!
*************************
Thanks Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You know this Cricut Lady sends all her Swarmers to you. Wouldn't buy my mini's from anyone else.

    ReplyDelete