This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Release from Heartfelt Creations

Check out their blog and the video showing a
Beautiful card with the New Release!
I have them in stock, email me to order
I have all the collections in stock
and more arriving this week!
********************************
I have some Empty Sketch Markers in stock $3.95
Swatch books $5.50
and the X-press it blending cardstock (125 sheets) $45.95
*******************************
I am Turning in a Hero Arts Stamp order
If you want anything let me know by Sunday!
*********************************
I am taking orders now for the
Martha Stewart Cake carts &
the Imagine Cartridges and Accessories
*************************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment