This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Spellbinders is now saying
the Beaded Ovals won't be in until
October 22nd!
Sorry, if you are waiting on them from me.
*************************************
If you have ordered anything from me in the last 2 weeks and haven't heard from me, please email me and let me know! The last 2 weeks have been awful! Late orders, headaches, school started, it has been one thing after another.
I truly apologize if I have missed anyone!

2 comments:

  1. Spellbinder's site has a lot of the new dies on backorder until 10/22. They don't plan ahead very well do they?
    Just make a cup of tea and put up your feet. it will all work out :)
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take good care of yourself & plod on. I'm so impressed with how you keep this blog up to date with things & personally email people about orders as well.
    Paula (PEP)
    I've worked in the retail/sales side of things so I recognize customer care when I see it.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete