This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just got word the missing Spellbinders
are on the way!
The 2 missing Winter Mini's are also on the way.
What a Huge mix up that was!
You know the saying
"if it can go wrong, it will go wrong?"
I got a small order of Scor Buddy's in
The are out of stock
until Mid October at Scor-Pal
The EK punches arrived Yesterday
The My Pink Stamper Stamps arrived
and are gone. More arriving Soon!!
It appears JustRite Stamps is going
To go back to the wood Stampers
I got an email that they (JR) prefer
the impression the wood stampers give
over the new clear stampers.
The smaller sizes are ok, but they totally
decided not to sell the bigger clear stampers.
I am answering emails as fast as I can!
School started, so did dance class......
which means I am a "Mom's Taxi Service" again!
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment