This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Simply Charmed, Boys will be Boys and Toy Story
ARE HERE!!
That's the good news,
The bad news is only one of the Minis carts
showed up, Hopefully the other 2 aren't far behind.
The Other Good news is.....I can drop the price of Toy Story!
Toy Story is now.......$38.95
(long story on how I got that done)
So, If you've already paid me and I've shipped it
You have a $3.00 credit with me!
Email me to claim it, once I verify the payment
I will extend the credit.
My Pink Stamper's stamps should be here early next week
The HeartFelt Creation Stamps are on the way!
Any day now!
I try to get back to everyone as quickly as I can,
If you haven't heard from me in a day
please do not hesitate to email me again!
When it's busy like this I get sidetracked........
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment