This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WOW! You like your MPS!!

I am sold out of the
Winter Punnies set Already!
Very few of the other 3 sets left.
See post below for
pictures and prices.
Nesties came, and went!
I have more arriving next week
Plus the few that were
backordered will be here.
Copics, what can I say.....
You like your copics too!
I am going to run my sale
through the end of August
Buy 10 copics, $5.15 each
and pick 3 FREE!
I have a lot in stock now
But, am still out of a few.
I think Provo Craft
is gearing up for a
huge shipment!
It's coming my way!
Winter Mini's
Simply Charmed
Boys will be boys
AND
Toy Story!
Plus! All the
new Companion sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment