This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Big Sale at Pezadoodle Design

My Good Friend Marti has decided to
Close down her on line store.
She has marked Everything 33% off
Here is a link to her post about how the sale
works and why she is closing.
Here is a link to her store:
I met Marti on the cricut message board and
have had the privilege of meeting her in person
and spending the last 3 CHA's with Marti and Suzanne Dean.
If you have any questions be sure to email her
There's a link on her site and blog.
Marti is quick, fair and above all HONEST!
Tell Her Terri sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment