This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

SALE

I am going to have a SALE!
ALL sale items are limited to what
I have in Stock!
Spellbinders
That Is NOT on the New Products page
Their price $79.00 My price $50.00
Their price $24.99 My price $14.50
Their price $19.99 My price $13.00
JustRite Stamps
Anything Not released in 2010
Stamps only NOT accessories
Their price $16.95 My price $ 11.75
Their price $15.95 My price $10.75
Their price $14.95 My price $9.75
Their price $12.95 My price $8.75
Their Price $23.95 My price $16.95
Font sets $15.00 each
I have some Summer and Fall Mini's
$48.00 for 3
Pick your 3
Independence Day
Summer Vacation
Summer in Paris
H2O
Pumpking Carving
October 31st
I have some older cartridges
$30.00 Each
Batman
Superman
Elmo's party
Tie the Knot
Songbird
Tim Holtz
Distress Ink pads $3.50
Mostly 3rd series
Distress Reinkers $3.50
Mostly 3rd series
Distress Stickles $1.75
Glitz Stickles $1.75
Stickles $1.50
First batch of Texture fades $7.50
Wires for Bind It All
(Will work with Cinch Also)
1/2" $2.95
3/4" $3.75
1" $5.75
1-1/4" $6.25
These are all 6 pieces per package
Colors are:
Black, Silver, White, Red, Baby Pink,
Baby Blue, Antique Silver, Antique Brass
Not all colors available in all sizes.
Wires are heavy
I will get back to everyone as quickly as I can.
I am putting proceeds of this sale in a
special account to buy plane tickets for my
family to go see my Dad one last time.
I will add more, when I thinking clearer
Thank you everyone
I love my customers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri, I'm so sorry to learn that your father is gravely ill. Just wanted to send big hugs your way - I'm sure you could use a few right now. Best wishes!
    BTW, my order arrived today and I'm pleased with everything, including how quickly it arrived. I'll be back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri just wanted to let you know I am praying for your dad everyday. Please give us an update.
    Sending tons of love and Prayers

    ReplyDelete