This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, November 16, 2018



I've had several people ask me about 
Black Friday. 
So, I started making a list of things I could sell 
and then started to make a list 
and then started a file.......ugh! 
If I can get this all together, 
I will post it on my blog.
 It will be faster and easier 
( I think and sure hope so)! 
I may even start early, what do you think?
Everyone will still have to email me and 
it will be first come first to get the product. 
Some products are limited quantity.
So, Think Tim Holtz (think lots of TH!!), 
Gorjuss Mini Stamps (maybe more), 
Dylusions and More!
Realistically, I need to make room here!!
************************************
Thanks Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment