This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!









I will continue to post sales, I just got bogged down with stuff......
Dennis has been going through the garage, again. 
This time he was on to the Christmas tubs, 
so I was out there with him for several hours 
making sure he didn't just toss everything!! 
I think he was trying to kill me!
Honestly, I had to finally say "I'm DONE"! 
Then take drugs because I hurt so bad.
Therefore, I am behind. 
The good news is the pain goes away by the next day 
and we got rid of a lot of items!

I hope you all have a Great Thanksgiving!
Hopefully the next sale post will be up by Saturday!

****************************
Thanks Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment