This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, November 12, 2018


Hi Everyone!

I am going to work hard at getting at least 
One post going every week!
Here is this weeks:

Let's talk Copics.....
 Copic is raising the price on all styles of 
Copic Markers by $1 each 
on January 1st, 2019. 
I only sell Sketch and Refills, plus assorted accessories. 
Sketch still have a few colors back ordered 
but will be in stock before the price hike! 
Refills are Fully Stocked.
I carry all 358 colors in both Sketch and Refills.
I take All orders by email: 
stampsalive@cox.net 
I charge exact postage which is determined by weight. 

I can only ship within North America.


Email me if you have any questions: stampsalive@cox.net
***********************
This is important because a lot of people know 
about the price hike but so many still do not know 
about the price change coming up!
Thanks Everyone!
*************

2 comments: