This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, November 5, 2018

ATTENTION


ATTENTION:

If you have come across this blog please note that it is 
NOT an ACTIVE BLOG AT THE MOMENT!
Please feel free to email about any product you find on here, I do have some of the older products still around. But in the last few years I have been posting mostly on my Facebook page. There is a link on this page.  I have recently retired from the "real" job so I may get this old blog up and going again! Especially now that my "real" job google info isn't interfering with me being able to actually use my blog!! 

Sorry! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment