This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Yay! the last box of Copics arrived yesterday!
I have all the orders together
A few are waiting on other items,
I'm pretty sure I have emailed everyone!
************************
If you have emailed me in the last couple of weeks
and Have NOT heard back from me,
Please email me again!
It has come to my attention that not
all my emails are coming through.
I got 2 emails on my phone yesterday and when I got
home to check they were not in my email account.
Very Strange!
************************
Everybody Ready?
For Christmas that is!
I'm Not!
***********************
Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for the paypal invoice this morning. :) I wasn't expecting it for another week.
    Great price. Thanks a bunch.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Terri! It'll be here tomorrow whether you like it or not.

    I'll keep my eyes out for a copic sale next year because I didn't see your message until Sunday when the sale was over :(

    ReplyDelete