This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello!
Did you all think I had run away??
I wish!
I have been playing "catch up"
Plus, I had a Jury Summons that took 2 days of my life.
It has been a very busy and hectic 2 weeks!
So who has seen the New Collection
From Heartfelt Creations?
It's called Window Scene
Here is a link:
Notice there is a "Have to have it all" set?
I have 2 of those sets
sets are Sold Out!
I have a few of the individual sets also
Individual pieces still available
As always they are $11.75 each
The die is $16.00
Don't forget there limited editions
scroll down
These flowers that match with the flower dies
(blossoms, blossoms 2, peony and dahlia)
from Spellbinders will be discontinued at the end of this month.
********************
I have the new dies in stock from
Justrite, made by Spellbinders for them
See them here:
***********************
I have a few of the Tim Holtz dies left
And I have 2 Vagabond Machines in stock!
**************************
Very, Very Very Few Imagine cartridges and
Accessories left in stock.
************************
Gift Certificates Are Available in any Amount
Email me for more information.
**************************
ok, I've had a headache off and on for 3 days,
that was fun during jury duty!
I am going to get something to eat and take some meds
*****************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment