This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hello Thursday!

3 New Mini's!
All 3 $53.00
Spring Holiday Cards
$18.99
April Showers
$18.99 Mother's Day Bouquet $18.99
The Mini's will be shipping by the End of the month!
Check out all the New Carts
Then go to the bottom to see how to order!
Pack Your Bags
$33.99
Groovy Times
$33.99
Life's a Party
3 Birds
$33.99
Nate's ABC's
$33.99
Best of Pizar
$33.99
Disney Classics
$33.99
To order I need: name message board name paypal email contact email zipcode or country
The following information is for MINI's ONLY
My paypal addy is: stampsalive@cox.net I thought I would break it down for everyone whether they ordered 1,2 or all 3 cartridges.
Shipping Amounts to US and Canada
1 - Cartridge - $2.50
2 - Cartridges - $3.00
3 - Cartridges - $4.95
Totals with Shipping
1- $21.49
2- $40.98
3- $57.95
Shipping to Anywhere Else needs to be determined by weight and location Check out these sites to see the Great Ideas
that Robyn, Tammy, Melanie and Joy
have come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment