This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Copic Sketch Sale!

How about a Copic Sketch Sale??
Have you been thinking about
trying the copics?
Now is a Good Time!
Buy 10 Copics at $5.15 each
And choose
4 copics FREE!
Do the Math!
Here's the fine print.....
Must Order before Friday
December 17th
AT
Midnight Pacific Time
I will ship orders as they are filled
Some may go out right away
some may take a week or so
I have a HUGE!!
Copic order arriving!
This Sale is limited to
Stock Available!
While Supplies Last
Copic Swatch books $4.95 Each!
Interested in other Copic items?
Email me and let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment