This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cricut Cuttlebug Companions, Shipping Now!

Shipping Now!
13 Different Sets
$14.95 Each!
Order Now!
Retro Kitchen
Art Deco
Animal Prints
Freshly Picked
Wall Decor
Mini Monsters Cindy Loo
Sentimentals
Robotz
Preserves Once Upon a Princess Heritage Create a Critter

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to get some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will the shipping be on a set of these to canada? ooohhhh and on the ATG?? thanks!
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! I added your button and link to my blog, karelj.blogspot.com Hop over and check me out when you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I use these great sets on the sizzix texture boutique?? Please say I can !!!!

    ReplyDelete