This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, August 4, 2014

New Tim Holtz Shipping!

Postage Not Included
To order email:
stampsalive@cox.net
My Price $4.95 each
Each tin holds up to 12 Mini Distress Ink pads
and includes a divider for easy accessibility
(pads sold separately).
With an easy to see-through clear window,
hinged lid and light weight.

**************
Kits 1 - 9
In Stock and shipping
My Price $7.95 each
************

My Price $4.25 each
#26 Gothic

#27 Halloween
#28 Holiday Knit

#29 Festive
#30 Christmas

In stock!
******************
Restocked and shipping

*****************
In Stock and Shipping
 903 Katie Label Accordion
Should arrive Next Week
******************
Copic Sketch Restocked Too!
*****************
Thanks Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment