This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Tim Hotlz Mini Distress Kits 10, 11 & 12 Released!!



Tim Hotlz
Mini Distress Ink Pads
Kits 10, 11 & 12 Released!!
Shipping Around Labor Day
 
My Price $7.95
Postage Not Included
To Order, Email me at:
 
 
Kit #10 includes:
Tattered Rose
Squeezed Lemonade
Iced Spruce
Bundled Sage
******
 
Kit #11 includes:
Shabby Shutters
Festive Berries
Tea Dye
Milled Lavender
******

 Kit #12 includes:
Brushed Corduroy
Chipped Sapphire
Aged Mahogany
Pine Needles
 *********
This chart shows all the kits
***************
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Storage Tin
My Price $5.00
 
It takes 4 tins to hold all 12 Kits
***************
Blending Tool Or Blending Foam
$5.00 each
 

 
**************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment