This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, June 27, 2014

New Prima Dolls!


 
New Prima Doll Stamps
 

To order Email me at:

I will need:
 email for paypal
zip code or country
*****************


Julie Nutting Clear Stamp 4"X6"

Witchy Poo
$4.50
******
 Julie Nutting Clear Stamp 4"X6"
Merry Nice
$4.50
******
 Julie Nutting Clear Stamp 4"X6"
Play Time
$4.50
*****
 Julie Nutting Clear Stamp 3.3"X7.2"
Chiara
$5.00
*****
Julie Nutting Clear Stamp 3.3"X7.2"
 Valentina
$5.00
******
 Julie Nutting Clear Stamp 2.6"X7.4"
Keira
$5.00
******
 Julie Nutting Clear Stamp 3.5"X5"
Hats 1
$3.50
*******
 Julie Nutting Clear Stamp 2.7"X5"
Dog Treats
$3.00
*******
                Julie Nutting Tag Pad 24/Sheets                
Watercolor
$4.00
******
 Julie Nutting Double-Sided Paper
Pad 6"X6" 30/Sheets
Blush
$4.00
******
 Julie Nutting Double-Sided Paper
Pad 6"X6" 30/Sheets
Kaleidoscope
$4.00
******
 Julie Nutting Clear Stamp 2.4"X7.4"
Aidan
$5.00
******
 Julie Nutting Clear Stamp 2.7"X5"
Expressions
$3.00
******
 Julie Nutting Clear Stamp 3.5"X5"
Hats 2
$3.50
*****************************
Thanks Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. What is the shipping for the doll stamps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it goes by weight, so it depends on what your order.
      and where you live?

      Delete
  2. oh I can't wait for the boy stamp!!! Terri I might have to order and have you ship to our campground in the US again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri my pkg. arrived today very fast shipping. I was very pleased and happy to have it arrive so fast (2days) packed neatly and secure, will keep your name and will be shopping soon.

    ReplyDelete