This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Very Quick Update!

I have started printing labels, Some boxes arrived today, some arrive tomorrow and some on Thursday! I will print labels everyday until that days carts are gone. Everyones' order will be out by Friday. Unless your one of the few I'm holding for a bit. Or we are waiting on a certain item. Sophisticated will not be in until the End of August. I will ship everything else now and then ship that when It arrives in August, I'll get with each separate order as it comes up.
I will be taking a few hours off tomorrow to have
Dinner with my Hubby! It's my birthday!
****************************************
Thanks Everyone!
You all are Awesome!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! Can't wait to get my new carts! Happy Birthday tomorrow!

    Jamie
    jlieungh23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Terri. Can't wait for my carts to arrive. I hope you take your birthday off and have a relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time with dh at dinner.. You certainly deserve some time off.. AND tell dh Happy birthday... thanks for all you do Terri... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for all your work and enjoy your dinner. Happy birthday to your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy birthday Terri!!! Thanks for your great work!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful dinner out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Terri-You deserve to have a day off and celebrate with your hubby. Enjoy it....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!! Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete