This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Product, Facebook and Blog......

I posted a lot of pictures on my
They just seem to upload so much
faster on fb then blogger.
I am working on getting them up on the blog,
it's just a slow process....and no time on my part.
Some of the pictures posted:
Sizzix
Basic Grey/Sizzix
Hero Arts/Sizzix
Tim Holtz/Sizzix
Distress Stains (25)
Perfect Pearl Mists
Peach Keen Stamps
For those of you that don't have FB I'm sorry
I will get them up here Soon!
*****************************
Any orders for Copics Received Before July 30th
Get my current price
Buy 10 at $5.15 each, choose 3 Free
Refills $4.25 each
Prices go up August 1st, Not exactly sure how much yet.
This is for orders Received, They don't have to be shipped or even filled.
I am expecting a HUGE copic order with the old prices.
That order will fill any current order I have pending.
******************************
I am still taking Preorders for the
They should arrive very late August.
I will send paypal when it's close to shipping.
Their Price $59.99 My Price $45.00*
Their Price $49.99 My Price $35.00*
Their Price $29.99 My Price $22.00*
Their Price $24.99 My Price $16.00*
Their Price $19.99 My Price $14.00*
****************************
Still a few:
Sweet Tooth Boxes
Fancy Frames
Princess
Makeup
Robot
Space
Project and Event carts available
**************************
Lots of New Stuff coming over the
Next Few Months!
*************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment