This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Close To My Heart and Cricut
Have Teamed up!
Art Philosophy
Sold only through CTMH
And
Only in the packaged pictured!
If you have a sales rep with CTMH
Call them to order,
If you are out of the country
and need help getting this
I will place an order for you,
No Extra Charge.
I was told the total per package deal
would be $99. plus
about $18.00 in tax and shipping,
Then postage to you.
Email me if you are interested, these can be
ordered beginning August 1st.
The sooner the better,
I will be ordering the first week in August.
*****************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment