This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Special Class During CHA!

Going To CHA? Not going but Live in the Area?
My Good Friend Marti is Teaching a Great Class!!
See the following Info:
Come experience the JOY of working with acrylic – it is especially amazing when coupled with incredible products from Viva Décor! You will adore this lively acrylic Birthday Banner from Clear Scraps once it has been adorned and gussied up using Best Creations newest line of glitter paper called Let’s Party, their incredible Glitter Cardstock, Stamps, Staz On ink, Crafter’s Workshop stencils, Viva Décor pens and gels and plenty of embellishments! Everything is PRE-CUT so you can concentrate on the FUN!! Not only will you leave with a rockin’ birthday banner but you will also leave with a bagful of goodies totaling over $25 plus coupons to shop some more! $40.00 - Limited class size so be sure to sign up quickly! (Patterned papers differ from those shown in the pictures.) Class will meet Friday, Jan. 28th from 3-6pm. You will be contacted by email the week before CHA with the location of the class room. To sign up GO HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri,
    So are they opening up CHA to the public like they did last yr? I would love to go. Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, there still isn't a supershow, just the trade show. Marti is doing the class on her own. I believe they got a room in the hotel we are at.
    Her and Suzanne do on line classes.

    ReplyDelete