This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I have a few carts left!
If they aren't listed then I'm Sold Out!
Disney Pixar $33.99
Nates ABC's $33.99
Spring Mini's
$18.99 each or
All 3 for $53.00
Mother's Day Bouquet
April Showers
Spring Holiday Cards
*****************************
Thank Goodness that round is over with!
I am getting ready for CHA
I will be doing what I did last year
As I drive down the I-15 I will stop and
deliver orders! I will be spending the first night
in the San Bernadino area, if you would like me to bring
anything and meet you that's great. I will leave
that area the next day and travel down I-10 to LA.
Any Sales I have listed and if the product is still available
I will give the sale prices to anyone that orders.
***********************************
I am taking pre-orders for any of the new product
released for CHA, If your ordering Spellbinders you might want
to wait until they are all announced. They probably won't be out
until March anyway. You can for sure count on me ordering:
Provo Craft (cricut, cuttlebug)
Spellbinders
Tim Holtz
Stickles
HeartFelt Creation Stamps
JustRite Stamps
Hero Arts (special order only)
Copics (march)
Sizzix (embossing)
I'm sure there's more.....
If you hear or see something and your interested,
let me know, I may be able to get a good price.
***********************************
I will be gone from January 26th to February 2nd
You can email me and I will answer as I receive them.
Until then, I am here and taking orders!
*****************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment