This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Simply Charmed Not Exclusive for Long!

This Cartridge is Exclusive to HSN through August.
Come September any Provo Craft Authorized Dealer
may order it to Sell!
When it is first Available I will sell it
at my cost $45.00
Once again, after 3,4, or even 6 weeks the price should
go down to $34.95

4 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait until the MS ones on HSN are no longer exclusive the HSN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I didn't realize that HSN was getting this one - I thought they were just getting the MS ones and the 3 Birds on Parade. Good to know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It bothers me when they let HSN have the exclusive on cartridges. I really want 3 birds but it's more than i want to pay. I could buy 2 cartridges for the price of one at HSN. =(

    ReplyDelete