This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CHA!! New Products

The Grand Calibur
Retail $129.99
My Price $99.99
Grand Labels Four
Retail $49.99
My price $34.99
There are 8 new sets of Grand Dies
Ovals
Scallopped ovals
squares
scallopped squares
labels one
circles
scallopped circles
Check out the home page of Spellbinders to see all the new pictures!
I know everyone wants pictures.......
I am so sorry it is Crazy Busy here and
I don't have enough time right now
There is new
Tim Holtz
Spellbinders
JustRite Stampers
HeartFelt Stamps
Teresa Collins
Donna Salazar
Crafter's Workshop and Lot's more!!
I will finish up my ordering tomorrow
If you saw online somewhere and you want it....
Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment