This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lots of News!

I am going to start carrying these stamps.
If you want to be in on the
first order please email me
and let me know what sets you like.
If you need the Nestie set, let me know that also.
Buying the 4 pack of flowers
is the cheapest way to go,
if you want all 4 flower sets
Cricut Lite!!!!!
Yes, these are exclusive to Walmart!
Can you believe it? I can't.
If you do not live near a walmart I am
willing to go buy them for you and
you pay the cost and shipping only!
Let me know!
I'm sorry I just don't have time
to post all the pictures!
I did find some on the web and posted on
the Stamps Alive Facebook page.
Be sure to stop by and "Like" the page!
Remember I am leaving for Florida next week,
I can't belive it's here already!
I will get my emails while gone.
As soon as I get back I should be
shipping Scor-buddies!
I am turning in a Hero Arts
Stamp order before I leave
and it should also be here when I get back.
So if you want any HA stamps, Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment