This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I must be Crazy! Read on!

So, I'm in Florida still....... PC releases the Fall Mini's the day I leave. I get here and I see the Pink ATG and I think hmmm, I can sell that cheaper. My phone has been buzzing all week! Thank you everyone, Literally you have kept me sane! So, I just placed an order so it would arrive when I'm home next week. Guess What I ordered???? Copics! That is why I must be Crazy! I ordered 72 different colors, the most popular, supposedly anyhow. If you are interested in Copics email me and I will try to give you as much info as I can regarding colors, price etc...... If you are interested in any new punches from Martha Stewart, let me know, I will try to get prices and availability. They would be a pre-order of course! Thank Again!

1 comment:

  1. not crazy! i know i'll be buying a ton from you! i wanted to get trade in my ciaos for sketches.

    ReplyDelete