This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Some, Just Some of the New Tim Holtz is on the way!
Should be here one day this week.....
Once it gets here I'll post what has arrived,
If there's anything left after the pre-orders!
**********************************************
I have so many products new to me or the company
to post and I just don't have time!
I have Heartfelt Creation stamps and dies
Viva Decor products, lots of them!
Foils, 3 different kinds of foil.
*************************************************
Here's a Funny!
you all know how stressed and tired I've been
the headaches, lack of sleep and overal chaos here!
Well on Friday......I got a .......
JURY SUMMONS!!
Not a problem, but really? Do I have time?
***********************************************
Thanks Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. From 1994 to 2004 I was home with our adopted children. Went back to work in 2004, then got a jury summons. Never makes sense. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete