This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good News for those still waiting for
My Pink Stamper Stamps!
They will be here soon! Maybe as soon as
The first part of Next Week!
Fingers Crossed!
***********************************

Bad News for the Minis!

Still waiting for them to Arrive

I am totally stressing over all the

company's and their back orders

and missing product!

Sorry for the delays!

*************************************

It is a Tylenol PM night for me,

No sleep last night worrying over

all this stuff, gives me anxiety attacks!

Tonight the meds will help me sleep!

Thanks Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It's ok Terri we know you are always on the ball and if there is ever a delay it is no fault of yours! Thank you so much for all you do! I think some you time with your favorite drink and family is in order lol no need to worry about the orders you can't speed them up. :0) take care!

    ReplyDelete