This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

CHA Bound!!

2 weeks from Friday
I leave for CHA!!
YAY!!!! Countdown!

 I MUST sell some items to make room for More!
Scroll down and see if you any of the sales
I've done for November and December.

 Let me know if you see anything
you Want or Have to Have!!

 Looking for something?
Email me at: stampsalive@cox.net
 
 I May Have it!!
*******************
Those of you who live in Southern California, 
 or anywhere off the I-15 between Vegas and Anaheim.
I am driving through on January 10th,
staying in the San Bernardino area that night.
I am more then happy to pack your order up
 and meet up with you!
Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net

I will be bringing embossing folders(multiple companies),
spellbinders, paper pads and a few other items
from assorted companies too! 

 Want to see something? Let me know.....
 
************************
 
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment