This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Update on Back orders

 
Just a quick update on:
Tim Holtz Stencils
&
WRMK Punch Boards
 
I have watched my order everyday since early October.
The shipping date has changed
everyday for the last 3 weeks.
As of today, the Shipping date to me is
November 21th.
 
I'm sorry for the long wait!
I know you all know it's beyond my control.
I'm still sorry and frustrated!
 
That's it, just wanted to give everyone an update.
******************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment