This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

 
 
 
$3.50 each and Postage to you

 Some of these I only have 1 left.....

 Here is a link to Bo Bunny so you can look up pictures.

 Silver & Gold
Autumn Song
Zip a Dee Doodle
Alora
Mistletoe

Rejoice
Little Miss
Serenade
Detour
Prairie Chic
Hello Sunshine

Family is
Surprise
C'est La Vie
Camp A Lot
On the Go
Weekend Market
Country Garden
Apple Cider

Mama-razzi
Isabella 
Anthem
Key Lime
Trail Mix
Snowfall ************************
Thanks Everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment