This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Cricut Cartridge!

Cricut® Everyday Cartridge,
Outdoor Man
Retail price $49.99 My Price $34.95
(postage not included)
Email me to order
Ships to me at the end of January.
 



The Outdoor Man cartridge lets you answer the call of the wild. The cartridge features outdoor scenes including wildlife, hunting, fishing, and camping images. Plus, the main images have been designed to look great as a time-saving single layer or as a more detailed version using multiple layers. Layered phrases and a full font are also included.
Use with all Cricut® machines
  • Features camping, hunting, fishing, and hiking scenes
  • Includes related phrases and a full font
  • Ideal for creating cards, home décor, scrapbook layouts, and other projects
Cricut® Everyday Cartridge, Outdoor Man
 

No comments:

Post a Comment