This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

updated info on CHA new items


Updated info below
New 2013 Spellbinders!
Arriving late February!
If you haven't already seen them

If you haven't already ordered, It's Not too late!
Email me at: stampsalive@cox.net
 I send pp requests a few days before I ship.
I'll need your zip code and email you use for paypal
 
Here is a list of the prices:
 
MSRP $59.99 My Price $38.50
MSRP $49.99 My Price $32.50
MSRP $39.99 My Price $28.50
MSRP $29.99 My Price $22.00
MRSP $24.99 My Price $16.00
MRSP $19.99 My Price $14.00
MSRP $14.99 My Price $11.95
MSRP $12.99 My Price $9.95
MRSP $9.99 My Price $7.50
MRSP $6.99 My Price $5.50
**************************
 I placed orders for tons of New Items!

Some of these are links to see the new items,
Just Remember those are Not my Prices!

Justrite stamps and dies
Heartfelt stamps, dies and paper
Tim Holtz dies, folders, and paints(distress)
(paints are $3.25 each or $70.20 for all 24)
postage not included, shipping early February
Envelope maker by We R Memory Keepers
($14.95 & postage) shipping early February.
If you have already emailed me about the Envelope maker
I have you on the list. Once they ship to me I will know exactly how
 many will be available. I know that WRMK is sold out of their first shipment
and the second  shipment isn't until April.
Bow it All by Zutter
($18.95 & postage) shipping April
New Dies from Nellie's, Marianne and Joy
Awesome Folders and Dies from Another Company....
Sorry I can't even remember what the name is!!
CutterPiller
New LaLa Land stamps and dies
AND MORE!!!!
*********************
I had a Blast as Usual!
I love seeing my friends that I only
 see in person once a year!! I also enjoy meeting new friends every trip, I tell my family I am off to meet my imaginary friends from the internet! LOL!

*****************************
I will post more info as I get time and gather the info.
Check out the link to my facebook page, I post info there too. Sometimes before I do here.

**********************
Thanks Everyone!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment