This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Distress Ink Pads!! They are BACK!!

They are BACK!!
AND
you don't have to buy a 3 pack!
Now sold Individually!
 
 
Gathered Twigs
Ripe Persimmon
Seedless preserves
 
$4.50 each
or
$12.50 for all 3
 
email me to order:
 
I will need your:
zip code or country
email address you use for pay pal
 
I expect to be shipping late next week.
 
I also have the reinkers for all 4 seasons
and the pads for all the other seasons.
*****************************
Thanks Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment