This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Spellbinders

I called Spellbinders today and I was told they will start shipping the new dies towards the end of the month. As soon as I get shipping notice from Spellbinders I will start sending out paypal requests. Please be Patient! Remember I ship the same day I receive the product But, I work 6 hours a day at a "real" job and I have a 6 (almost) month old grandson that is here somtimes.
I Promise I will get your order out Right Away!
************************

Lot's of New Product coming!
It is going out before I can put it up on the blog!
If your interested in anything special
just email me at:
and let me know what it is.
*************************
Thanks Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! I can't wait to have mine! Thanks for the update !!

    ReplyDelete