This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, August 17, 2012

New Cuttlebug! Arriving Next Week


Brand New Cuttlebug Items
Limited Supply Ordered.
If you click on the name it will take you
to the Provo Craft page for that item.
For a better description

To order Email me at:

I will need your
zip code or Country
the email you use for Pay Pal
And... your Order!

**************

4 Piece set
Their Price $17.99 My Price $12.50

4 Piece set
Their Price $17.99 My Price $12.50

Their Price $7.99 My Price $5.75


Their Price $5.99 My Price $4.75


Their Price $5.99 My Price $4.75



Their Price $6.99 My Price $5.75


***********************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment