This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Sale #3! Cartridges!!

I have added more and
marked what is Sold Out!
Here's a Quick #3 Sale!
Cartridges!
These cartridges are
$35.00 each
I have 6 or less of each
So don't hesitate.....
Paper Lace
Ornamental Iron
Songbird
Best of Pixar
Sentimental
Garden Soup
Ornamental Iron 2
Disney Classics
Quarter Note
Car Decals
Summer Celebration
Autumn Celebration
Something To Celebrate-SOLD OUT
Phrases- SOLD OUT
Damask Decor
Paper Lace 2-SOLD OUT
Art Nouveau
Check back, I'll be adding more!
Email me to order
************************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment