This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Cartridges Shipping NOW!

 New Project and Event Cartridges!
These 2 cartridges are in stock
and Shipping Now!

Over the Hill
My price $22.95



Tablescraps- Summer & Spring
My Price $22.95

To order email me at: stampsalive@cox.net
send your zipcode or country
and the email you use for pay pal.
These will ship the week of May 7th
***********************

There are 3 More Cartridges to be Announced!
***********************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment