This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sale! I'm all caught up SALE!!

First sale.......Stamps!
Sale is Limited to Stock on Hand!
Follow each link to see the stamps.
You must email me to order
**********************
$11.00 (only HCPC sets)
*****************
My Pink Stamper My usual price for the 4x6 size is $15.95 on sale for $13.95 My usual price for the 6x8 size is $18.95 on sale for $16.95
*******************
All Size Circle and Large Oval stamps $10.00 each
All retail $19.95 Sale price $14.95
*******************
This is a link to my FaceBook page with pictures
‎$16.95 each
Except Christmas Charactors and Funshine, They are $21.95
******************
This is a link to my FaceBook page with pictures
Under each picture is the name and a price.
10% off the price listed.
Must order by Friday night
I will ship over the weekend
Supplies are Limited
First to pay gets the product!
************************************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment