This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Free Imagine product from Provo Craft!

Last Week to buy Imagine Cartridges
to take advantage of the
Imagine Promotion!
See link below.
Here is a link:
Read it carefully!
For those of you wanting to take advantage of the this offer on cricut.com.
Once your Imagine cartridges have shipped from me,
I will email you a receipt you can use for the promotion.
Or put it in the package if you prefer.
Warning: I have very few Imagine Greeting cartridges available.
I can order more and you will still be able to take
advantage of the promotion.
I am not ordering more unless they are sold.
email me at: stampsalive@cox.net
Good Old Days
Notebook Doodles
Greetings in & out
Floral Emporium
Black & White
Santa's Village
Hey Diddle Diddle
Christmas Wish
All carts listed above are $38.95 each
I charge exact Postage.
I will need your zipcode and the email you use with paypal
First to order and Pay gets the carts!
************************************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment