This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Spellbinders!
See them All Here!
Their Price $7.99 My Price $6.00
Their Price $9.99 My Price $7.50
Their Price $19.99 My Price $14.00
Their Price $24.99 My Price $16.00
Their Price $29.99 My Price $22.00
Their Price $49.99 My Price $35.00
Their Price $59.99 My Price $45.00
Email me at: stampsalive@cox.net
to order. Please include your zipcode and
Email address you use for paypal.
**************************
New Cricut Cartridge
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2
this is February's Hello Thursday Cartridge
Provo Craft is releasing it early!
There is also a new Score tool to score all
those boxes before you cut them out!
************************
Lots of New Cuttlebug Folders coming!
***********************
sorry, I am beat.
This walking the CHA floor is exhausting!
********************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment