This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Products!

Are you watching the Sneak Peeks??
I will post the pictures here when all
the products have been shown!
Then you can preorder if you would like.
I will be at CHA ordering all these
Yummy New Products!
*********************
Last Chance to order any CM Cartridges from me
Putting the order in this weekend!
They are on sale! 25% off
I am still ordering Cartridges from
Creative Memories (Diane Payne,consultant).
They are 25% off right now, total cost shipped to me is $50.00,
then postage to you. you can email me (stampsalive@cox.net)
if you want anything or go directly to CM site
and look me up (Terri Olsen, host). Thanks,
********************
Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment